Crime Prevention Program
of Southern California
CPP was founded in 1984 and has assisted in the recovery of equipment worth more than $46 million dollars in that time.
Crime Prevention Program of Southern California’s (CPP) mission is to protect our members’ assets from theft and fraud. As the liaison for our members with our law enforcement partners throughout Southern California, CPP offers time-tested marking methods, free training, seminars, and ongoing support to assist in the prevention, reporting and potential recovery of our members’ stolen construction equipment.
- Customizable layers of protection for your equipment and jobsite
- Direct notification to over 400 contacts in our database that describes your loss
- State of the art 24-hour reward hotline
Together, we make a difference!
Crime Prevention Program of Southern California (CPP) is on the forefront of construction industry crime prevention in Southern California.
Recieve exposure and recognition. Website Listing, Marketing Materials, and more.
You can file an Incident Report with us to get started on recovering your equipment.
Decals, Signs, and Marking Tools. We’ve got it all.
Enjoy extensive construction equipment resources only avaible to members.
How CPP of SoCal works for you
- Collaboration with key local and regional law enforcment contact – CHP, local police and Sheriffs’ Departments, National Insurance Crime Bureau
- Support from local and regional prevention partners; companies representing firms in equipment rental, insurance and security as well as our unique member base
- CPP of SoCal coordinates with law enforcement in the event of a theft and advocates on your behalf to facilitate a response from law enforcement
- Time-tested, multi-agency and industry partnerships make your membership in the Crime Prevention Program of SoCal an invaluable asset to protect your company