CPP was founded in 1984 and has assisted in the recovery of equipment worth more than $46 million dollars in that time.
The mission of the Crime Prevention Program of Southern California (CPP) is to protect our members’ assets through implementing loss prevention tactics including free training opportunities and cutting edge marking methods and equipment to deter theft, as well as tracking tools to promote the recovery of your equipment in the event of a theft.
CPP uses our dynamic, time-tested contact base of law enforcement and industry partners to work with your company to obtain the personalized response it deserves.
How CPP of SoCal works for you:
- Customizable layers of protection for your equipment and jobsite
- Collaboration with key local and regional law enforcment contact – CHP, local police and Sheriffs’ Departments, National Insurance Crime Bureau
- Support from local and regional prevention partners; companies representing firms in equipment rental, insurance and security as well as our unique member base
- CPP of SoCal coordinates with law enforcement in the event of a theft and advocates on your behalf to facilitate a response from law enforcement
- Direct notification to over 400 contacts in our database that describes your loss
- State of the art 24-hour reward hotline
- Time-tested, multi-agency and industry partnerships make your membership in the Crime Prevention Program of SoCal an invaluable asset to protect your company